TEACHING APPROACHES AND EXPERIENCE:
1990 – 2001 Saint-Petersburg Theatre Arts Academy
2001 – PRESENT The Turku Arts Academy / The University of Applied Sciences
Theory of Drama
Drama Analysis Seminar
Puppet Theatre History & Theory
Puppet Theatre Dramaturgy
Final Works Tutoring
Projects Orientated Education
- 2005 CIMO/ARTSMO FIRST Finnish-Russian Puppetry Workshop. “Animating the City”. Saint-Petersburg Academy of Arts and Design.
- 2006 CIMO/ARTSMO FIRST Finnish-Russian Puppetry Workshop “SAINT-PETERSBURG: TEXTURE OF THE CITY”. Puppetry department of the Saint-Petersburg Theatre Arts Academy
- 2008 CIMO/ARTSMO FIRST Finnish-Russian Puppetry Workshop “A LITTLE MAN IN A BIG CITY”: Overcoat by Gogol. Puppetry department of the Saint-Petersburg Theatre Arts Academy
- 2009 TRANSFORMATION OF FACES: Anti-Mask Project at the MasQue Festival.
- 2010 DRESS-CODE: Institut International de la Marionnette – IIM.
- 2010 BAD SEEDS: Puppetry Department of the Aleksander Zelwerowicz Theatre Academy in Warsaw, Poland.
- On Street Theatre for Puppeteers. Tallinn Theatre Treff International Puppetry schools Festival. May 2009. Tallinn. Estonia.
- School and Theatre: What Actor is Needed in a Modern Puppet. Tallinn Theatre Treff International Puppetry Festival. May 2009. Tallinn. Estonia
- Two Lectures on Puppetry Specifics. Rovaniemi International Puppet theatre Festival “7 Sooloa”. September. 2010.
- On Contemporary Puppetry Art. Xth International Laboratory on Puppet Theatre. Utena culture Centre (Lithuania).